In development -PHI4062E
Available -SSHI4040 and SSHI4060
• Collaborative housing development with DuPont and Henkel (Loctite).
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA) used to optimize the housing design.
• Material expertise and testing support from RBC Materials Lab.
• Innovative housing design with tongue-ingroove joints eliminates fasteners and enhances wash-down properties.
• Patent Pending.
• USDA Meat and Poultry Accepted Equipment List.
DuPont Engineered Polymer
• Commercially available polymer widely used in the automotive industry.
• Superior tensile strength at elevated temperatures.
• Excellent resistance to oil, temperature, industrial cleaners, and pressure cleaning.
• High stain resistance.
• Qualified material and housing design through FEA and destructive testing.
• Whole-unit testing successful.
• Price advantage over Stainless Steel units.
• No paint, no chipping, no rust.
• Resistant to caustic wash down applications.
• Lubed for life, non-vented.
• Drop in for HI4062 cast iron / stainless units. (SEW R47 & R57)
• Same double reduction ratio range as cast iron / stainless units.
• Tooled for NEMA 56C input frame motors up to 2HP.
…at a significant price advantage.